I started this blog with the intention of fueling the passion for mountains in others by sharing mine, and it’s always been my wish to have others join in and contribute to my blog. It’s easy, all you have to do is send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am aware that it can be difficult to get published on other people’s website, however, this is not the case here, in fact, I am always looking for contributors. You can write and publish your post here and have lots of people enjoy reading about your mountaineering journey and life. My website was designed with contributions from others in mind and submitting a guest post to my blog would also be most welcome. It is impossible for me to know absolutely everything there is to know about mountains and mountaineering, so if you have some knowledge, would like to share an experience or have strong opinions on some aspect of mountaineering, please do send your piece to email@example.com. Why write for me? Well, here are some of the perks:
- Huge Exposure: Your piece will be read by the thousands of people that visit my website and the site is getting more hits by the day. Not only will your name be featured, but I am also happy to allow you to insert a link back to your own website if you have one. This is another way us mountain enthusiasts can work together.Collaborating, sharing, hooking up and linking related sites is vital in the pursuit of one’s passion and the form below makes it so easy.
- Full Credit: This is not a ghost-writing gig, I will give you full credit for your work and you can personally respond to comments to your post on my website. I will also ask you to add a bio about yourself so that readers get to know you personally and I will support your website and work as much as I can. Links are essential, and by inserting yours, you are inviting thousands of rambledeep.com readers to your site and benefit from all the promotion. Again, collaboration is the name of the game, and the more closely us mountaineering lovers collaborate, the stronger the future of the mountains as well as of all those working in the area and loving it.
- Joint Resources, Joint Endeavor: My dream is to bring all mountain experts, mountaineering enthusiast as well as those with expert knowledge together to share experiences and knowledge and join our resources. The joint endeavor is to promote and protect the world’s most precious mountainscapes while also educating and working towards the preservation of biodiversity in such areas. By submitting post, you would help towards and support such a joint endeavor while also connecting with thousands of like-minded people.
- Topics: I have set up this website with the reader in mind in an attempt to provide information on as many mountaineering related topics as possible. Some of them include:
- Arts & Culture
- Buses and Trains
- Food & Drink
- Health and Lifestyle
- Hotels and Accommodation
- Outdoor Gear & Clothing
- Travel Destinations
- Summer Destinations
- Winter Destinations
In all likelihood, you already have a title in mind or maybe you have already written several articles on the topics provided. If not, here are some possible articles I would gladly feature:
- How To Choose the Perfect Hike/Climb for Your Level of Ability
- Ten must-take Safety Precautions for Climbers
- Best Food & Drink for Strenuous Hikes
- How to Recover Quickly from a Tough Climb
- Best Ways to Preserve Biodiversity
These are just some ideas, I am confident that you will provide top quality topics and I am always looking for new angles and thought-provoking topics.
Before you submit an article, make sure it will remain relevant for years to come, is closely related to all things mountain and will deliver important facts to our many readers.
How to Submit an Article
Please email all your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include all your contact details. I will personally read all submissions and ensure that they capture our many thousands of readers, so that we both gain from your great content and provide invaluable information to our readers.
If you wish to avail of my support and experience, you may also submit an article title, and I will gladly discuss the project with you and give you some advice as to how best to engage readers. Your expertise is important to me and I will do everything I can to help you share it in the most effective manner. You do not need to worry about the technical ins-and-outs of publishing to my website, I will handle all such issues. Just concentrate on providing as much concise information as you can in a clear and easy to understand manner.
I look forward to reading your submission!